Kentucky Heritage Hemp Launches Sales and Marketing Effort
Peterson Farm’s sister company, Kentucky Heritage Hemp, launched its sales and marketing initiative flanked by a new website: http://www.kyheritagehemp.com. Kentucky Heritage Hemp produces the highest quality CBD oil on the market today.
Kentucky Heritage Hemp was founded by brothers Bill, David and Bernard Peterson, and Bill’s son, Albert Peterson. This accomplished team follows 13 generations of Peterson family agricultural heritage. Their ancestors farmed Manhattan Island in the 1600s after emigrating from Holland to the United States.
Today, the Kentucky Heritage Hemp founders have advanced degrees, engineering prowess, and technological know-how, and have added chemists, molecular biologists, and other highly skilled professionals to power their 100% organic cGMP-certified operation.
The company’s specific products include:
- Superior CBD oil and distillate derived from hemp with less than 0.3% THC which was grown on USDA-certified organic soil in central Kentucky – sold wholesale bulk
- Kentucky Heritage Hemp CBD distillate has a honey-like consistency and color, and limited terpene essence. Kentucky Heritage Hemp has chosen arguably the purest extraction method — CO2 subcritical extraction. Their CBD oil is full spectrum, commonly referred to as “whole plant,” meaning the complete plant extract is included. Full spectrum provides more of the hemp plant’s molecules in ratios and amounts that nature intended.
- Kentucky Heritage Hemp’s CBD oil is as close as you can get to the whole plant’s complete makeup as it grows in the ground. Science is demonstrating that when all the components of the hemp plant are allowed to work together, they render each other more effective. Mother Nature so often provides the best way to gain the goodness that comes from the earth.
- Kentucky Heritage Hemp CBD has been used by producers of premium products, including full skincare lines, vape pens, tinctures and a variety of edibles. There is no higher quality CBD oil around.
- Dried, organic CBD-rich hemp biomass – wholesale bulk
- The Kentucky Heritage Hemp biomass contains the same CBD-rich flowers and leaves from which Kentucky Heritage Hemp’s CBD oil is derived. Using a sophisticated separation process, the biomass has less than 1% woody material, and contains as much as 9% CBD.
- Hemp leaves and flowers have been dried using drying methods which maintain terpenes and create the richest extraction, resulting in a superior biomass product such that when it is formulated into consumer products, the highest therapeutic value is attained.
- Biomass is stored in a food-grade facility which follows current Good Manufacturing Practices, and is in fact certified cGMP. The plant material has been milled to uniform consistency and comes from the same USDA-certified organic land from which our CBD originates.
- Ask Kentucky Heritage Hemp about their CBG and other phytocannabinoids.
The Kentucky Heritage Hemp sales and customer service teams stand ready to work with manufacturers and other seekers of full spectrum wholesale CBD and/or biomass. For additional information, including pricing and delivery, email email@example.com, or phone Bill Peterson at 502-827-0619.